This program is for :
- Women or girls who have experienced violence or abuse and need help accessing the services they need
- Women who have recently left an abusive relationship
- Women who have just finished a stay in a transition house
An outreach worker can help in many ways including :
- Help in connecting with other services and programs.
- Support and advocacy with family law, legal aid, and child protection matters.
- Information and support regarding income and employment assistance.
- Help in finding health services, housing, job training, child care, and other resources.
- Act as an escort to medical and other appointments.
- Work with a woman to help her develop a safety plan.
- Assist clients with Family Law information and referrals to Family Duty Council.
For more information about this program please :