The Family Support Program offers counselling services for individuals and couples who have children, and who would like help resolving low to moderate risk problems within their families.
Family Support Program staff can help parents :
- resolve parent/child conflicts
- learn skills to help them cope as parents
- make changes that build healthy couple and family relationships
- deal with blended family issues that may arise following a separation or divorce
- connect with self-help or mutual aid groups and other community resources
- parenting after separation (PAS)
How to Access Services :
- Families can refer themselves by contacting us.
- Families can also be referred by the Ministry of Children and Family Development, school counsellors, a public health nurse, etc.
For more information please :